POWER TO LEAD
Power to Lead is for anyone seeking to ignite their life into a whole new way of being.
Half Moon Power Yoga’s 200 hour Teacher Leadership Training is an extraordinary opportunity to deepen your yoga practice and experience growth into all areas of your life; to live bigger than you ever imagined possible.
We are a yoga alliance school
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- 160+ contact classroom hours
- 40+ non-contact hours (time outside/in-between each scheduled weekend and include practice teaching sessions, reading and writing assignments, yoga practice, meditation, and group assignments and activities)
REQUIRED READING LIST:
- Journey into Power – Baron Baptiste (Included in tuition)
- Yamas & Niyamas – Deborah Adele
- The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – Swami Satchidananda
MODULES WILL BE COMPRISED OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Asana (physical yoga practice)
- Practice Teaching
- Anatomy & Physiology
CONCRETE OUTCOMES OTHERS HAVE GAINED
TRAINING STARTS October 10, 2020
Saturdays – 8-6pm
Sundays – 8-6pm
+ Hours during the week for independent study.
GET MORE INFO TODAY!
First time back at my practice in a very long time, so happy to have found Half Moon Power Yoga! I'm so looking forward to growing my practice and strengthening myself!
Out of all the yoga studios I've visited in various regions of the country, this studio, by far, has the most amazing energy and I have left my classes here feeling inspired. I wish I lived in San Antonio full time!